NOTE: Mrs. Linklater is at Kinko's and her Kinko's card is running on empty, so this first go round will seem somewhat truncated.
Playing is simple: you can either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Place [see Other Journals], or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! If you don't have an AOL journal, you can still play, but of course you'll at least need an AOL screen name, which you can get for free with AOL Instant Messenger, to be able to leave a comment here. (And if you're playing for the first time, please be sure to say so in the comment!) Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite restaurant to visit for breakfast and what do you order?
Egg Harbor. Get it? Eggs? So clever.
2. Do you have any unique ability like those who appear on David Letterman's "Stupid Human Tricks?" If so, how did you learn you had this talent?
3. There are plenty of sites on the internet for pen pals; some of them are specifically designed for communicating with people in prison. Have you ever or would you begin corresponding with a stranger who was in prison?
4. Name two questions you have always wanted to ask a pair of identical twins.
Which one are you? Which one are you?
5. If you looked back at your high school yearbook photos, what is more embarrassing? Your hair, your clothes, your glasses, or your complexion?
6. If you had to change the color of one of the following, which would you change and why: the walls in your living room, your car, or your eyes.
Eyes. If I used removable contacts I could change them back. Na na na na na.