So here goes:
1. I sound a lot younger on the phone. This can cause problems. Really.2. I would rather eat sushi than chocolate cake. But not chocolate sushi.
3. The opening in my ears is so tiny that earbuds always fall out. Round peg. Square hole.
4. The Breakfast Club and Groundhog Day may be my two favorite movies.
5. My honeymoon was a horse round up. [This may be news to a couple of people].
6. Because I can often do things with either hand, i.e., bat right, throw left, golf right, play tennis left, iron both ways, same with a mouse -- sometimes I can't tell if I'm doing something right or left-handed. For instance, crocheting. I naturally do it right-handed. I didn't know that until I saw someone do it left-handed. [Yep, that's me sitting in my rocker making doilies].
7. I don't care which way the toilet paper hangs. [There's a joke in there trying to get out].
8. I was the tetherball champion [girls AND boys] at my junior high.
9. I cannot watch horror movies.
10. I've been told that I'm cool under pressure, but I can't watch anything tense on television. I'll change the channel or walk out of the room.
Now it's time to slap the fickle finger of fame on some other people. Here, in no particular order are some blogs I'd like to pimp: oh wait, the Olympics are still on -- sorry, you'll have to wait until tomorrow morning.
All right, here's what I'm going to do. Since I HATE doing lots of links, here's ONE that takes you to my profile and the entire list of blogs I follow. Each and every one of you should consider yourselves PUNK'D, I mean PIMPED.
Or -- leave a link to your blog in the comments.