Wednesday, October 6, 2004

Last Weekend's Assignment

Weekend Assignment #27: There are 12 months in the year. Which is your favorite? Give us one good reason why.

October.  My birthday is the 30th. . .the 30th. . .the 30th. . .the 30th -- okay the leaves are beautiful. 

Extra Credit: Which month comes in second?

September.  Bright blue cloudless skies and glorious golden sunsets. Perfect weather -- low humidity, warm but not HOT HOT HOT. And the kids are in school. Sorry, did I say that outloud?

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My birthday is October 30th too. I knew you were a Scorpio! ; )

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday early to you! My son is going to be sixteen on his halloween birthday. :):):) judi

Anonymous said...

Ooh, good answer!  Oct is my fav, too.  Halloween, autumn colors, Indian summer weather, harvest festivals, apple cider season.. what more reason do you need?  Oh yes, a birthday ain't a bad one either!  ¤Holly