I've gained ten pounds in seven days. I can hibernate now.
1. Have you ever had a dream that you felt was a message from some "higher power?" Do you think it's possible to receive such messages through dreams?
I have flying dreams, where I'm flying higher in the sky than everyone else. Do they count?
2. How much does a person's musical preference tell you about them?
-- pilots, commandos and Texans. Classical -- Ivy Leaguers and old
people. Hip Hop -- white teens. Rhythm and blues -- people
who watch PBS. What other kind of music is there?
3. What time did you get up Friday morning? Were you part of the shopping madness?
up at six in the morning. Turned on the TV. Tried to come up
with a caption for the New Yorker weekly cartoon caption
contest. Failed. Made some calls. Lay in bed until ten. Wouldn't
shop on Black Friday EVER.
4. Take this quiz: What religion do you fit in with?
Educated guess -- none. Took the test:
Your ideals are mostly spiritual, but in an individualistic way. While spirituality is very important in your life, organized religion itself may not be for you. It is best for you to seek these things on your own terms.
5. Is the answer you received the religion you feel you really do fit in with?
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #77 from Globetrotter2: Do you have any special nicknames for your significant other when you're annoyed or irritated with them? If so, give us a few of them (NO PROFANITY, please).
-- for anyone who ever qualifies as a significant other. And it's
down hill from there. What a nice question to follow the one on