This was forwarded to me today from a guy I know. I thought it was good enough to post.
After a recent series of shark attacks in Australia, a local newspaper requested readers to create the next tourism slogan for Australia. Here are the best entries:
- "What happens off the coast of Australia, stays off the coast of Australia."
- "We'll throw another limb on the barbie!"
- "Australia: Disarmingly beautiful."
- "Our visitors: the other white meat."
- "Not quite heaven, but you can get there from here."