Thursday, December 24, 2009

Need a Smash and Grab?



A bunch of us gathered for tiddly winks and pizza at my daughter and son-in-law's cat and mouse the other night. The neighborhood grasshopper in front there invited me over to his own family's cat and mouse for a cup of Rosie Lee the next day. Me? I think he was elephant's from all the Britny Spears. I said I was going to take a ball of chalk on over, but I would need an Auntie Ella because tomorrow there was going to be pleasure and pain.


Ah, I love practicing my English on the Brits. 


Happy Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Mrs. L. I hope you realize how blessed you are to be able to travel to England. I know you've worked hard all your life to have the means to do so. You deserve it!

Remo said...

Merry Christmas, Mrs. L... ...wherever you are.