Sunday, May 16, 2004

Troot or Dare

Answer: Hit me with your best stuff. Question: Are you comfortable giving people permission to ask you questions that you HAVE to answer?

<< There has been a little game going on around j-land that can be best be summed up by "Ask me three questions (absolutely anything)"

The game goes:

I want everyone who reads this to ask me 3 questions, no more no less. Ask me anything you want and I will answer it.

Then, I want you to go to your journal, copy and paste this allowing your friends (including myself) to ask you anything. >> 

[Entry in jeffcomedy's journal, "What the hell. . .?"]

That's what happens when you visit other people's journals; they may ask you to do things you don't want to do.

Since I decided to ask him some questions [which he answered] I thought it was only fair to honor his request.

Other people asked much better/tougher questions than I did. Hm-m-m. This could get ugly.

The good news is that very few people stop by my journal to comment. Lurk maybe.  Comment no. So this could also be very easy. And short. Okay, I'm waiting. [I hope forever.]

Mrs. Linklater

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love to read your blogs and since I don't want them to go away, I'll bite...bear with me....

1)What, if anything, is one topic you would love to blog on, but don't dare to because you are afraid of public opinion?

2)What is the craziest thing you've ever told someone (or wished you had told)when they asked your opinion?

3)Do you really dislike dogs and their people??  Cats are great, but I don't want someone to dislike ME because I have and love dogs....

Anonymous said...

Hmm, now here's an interesting puzzle.  So if I ask you 3 questions and you post the answers, I must do the same thing.  Knowing of bit about your sense of humor & sarcasm, this could get ugly.  But the temptation is too great!

1.)  When did you begin referring to yourself in the third person?
2.)  What popular movie star or celebrity do you absolutely hate and why?
3.)  If you could go back in time & change things, what other career or occupation would you have chosen?

I'm sure you'll make me regret this later!  ¤Holly