Saturday, April 16, 2005
Patrick's Saturday Six Tax Evasion Edition
Here are this week's "Saturday Six." Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Place [see Other Journals], or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit!
1. If you played last week, did you actually go back to the very first edition of the "Saturday Six" to see what the first set of questions really were? Were you surprised at the answer?
I didn't place last week because I didn't feel like going back to the very first edition of the Six. Hey, I'm busy.
2. When you signed on to AOL today, how many new E-mails were in your Inbox? How many were in your Spam Folder?
None in my Spam Folder. Twenty-five emails in my Inbox.
3. If there was one childhood friend from your youth that you could meet today to find out what happened to them, who would it be and why?
Ralphie Regabuto. The first boy I ever kissed in first grade. Trapped him against the fence with my bike so he couldn't escape. Part of my charm.
Want to see what he looks like now, assuming he survived the sixties.
4. How much weight would you like to gain or lose? Whose body would you most like your own to resemble?
I'd like to have a female body builder's body. Truly I would. If one is not available, I'll take Madonna's yoga enriched version. And my favorite body of all that I'd like to have back-- my own when I was 34. Would whoever borrowed it please return it to me?
5. What is the last CD or cassette you listened to in your car?
Sonny Landreth -- a great Louisiana blues, zydeco, rock and roll and slide guitar player. Eric Clapton-esque. Stevie Ray Vaughan-like. I crank his album Grant Street most anytime I'm driving down the highway.
6. RAPID FIRE QUESTION #1: "The last time." When is the last time you:
a. ...Lied to someone you care about?
Isn't that the heart and soul of any good relationship? Oh. Maybe that's why I don't have one.
b. ...Were tempted to reveal a secret that no one else knows?
There's a big one I have to keep a lid on with a certain person everyday. But someday it's gonna come out.
c. ...Payed a bill online?
All the time
d. ...Saw a movie trailer that made you want to see the movie it advertised?
I ignore all movie trailers. They lie.
e. ...Took an aspirin or pain reliever?
Today, like every day. Because I am a pain. And need to relieve myself.
f. ...Hung up on someone?
Can't remember. Feels like so much drama I don't hang up on telemarketers. It's just their job.
g. ...Turned down an invitation to a party?
What? Mrs. Linklater miss a party? Not likely.
h. ...Filled your car's gas tank?
i. ...Had an unexpected knock on your door?
Seems to happen once a week. Kids. Postman. FedEx.
j. ...Ate a meal that left you absolutely stuffed?
My birthday. We had elk, which I'd never tasted, and I just kept eating it until I looked like a sofa.