Saturday, August 27, 2005
Patrick's Saturday Six Summer's Almost Over Edition
1. What is your current desktop picture? What made you select it?
It's whatever came with the MAC. A swirly thing on a field of blue.
2. A close friend who you consider to be up to date on fashion suggests that you should update your look and offers to pay for a session with an experienced hairstylist you've never dealt with before. Knowing that it's free, would you go?
A free hairdo. I'm in!!!!!!
3. When you do look in a mirror, what is the first thing you usually look at?
The mirror. To see if it's dirty. So I can clean it. HA!! Like that would happen. I can see if I'm having a bad hair day just fine through all those toothpaste splashes.
4. Take this quiz: Which Bugs Bunny character are you?
When I saw this I thought I'd better be Wile E. Coyote or my life is ruined. So you can understand why I laughed out loud when I saw what character I am:
Wile E. Coyote!
You scored 71 aggression, 71 sophistication, 57 optimism
You are intelligent, sophisticated, and the physical personification of the can-do attitude. No matter how many times something blows up in your face [figuratively or literally] or a prized project collapses around you, you will pick yourself up and try try again. There is a good chance that you are very skilled inproblem solving and would probably make a fine engineer. Your main weaknesses [and this is likely obvious to everyone but yourself] are your overconfidence and complete lack of perspective. When you inevitably fail at a task [you can't possibly achieve all of the lofty goals you set for yourself] you tend to take it personally. If you are not careful, you can become thoroughly obsessed with what is not really a very meaty goal. Try taking a step back from time to time and figure out for yourself if it is really worth it, or if your talents could be best put towards a more rewarding goal. Also, your desire for things to work out the way you've planned can make you a bit gullible.
It's all true, of course.
5. What label seems to describe you the best as a whole?
Loose cannon. A Rules Are Made To Be Broken Woman. Always have been. Always will be.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #60 from Stacy: Is there a specific person that you credit with your successes? and HOW did they help you?
Is this for the Academy Awards or something? All my successes and failures are mine. I get all the credit. And I will take all the blame. Except for parents paying for college and buying me a car for graduation, my life has been spent on my time and my dime.