Tuesday, October 4, 2005

The Closest I Get To Church

A few days ago, I found a roll of black and white film that hadn't been processed.  It's been sitting around for about four years I think, based on when I remember taking this picture. One morning I had gone to the churchyard where my mother is buried to shoot the blooming trees and on the way home I shot this other church a couple of blocks away, because I liked how the sun was creating shadows. 

I recall I opened the back of camera prematurely which created a light leak flare on the print that I had to fix in Photoshop. Can you see where I had to fill in with black?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Facinating picture, and no I can't detect  where you have filled it in - go on give us a clue lol...Ally

Anonymous said...

not at all!

Anonymous said...

I can see the spots, but only just barely.  You did a grea job and the picture is great.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Love this photo

Deb

Anonymous said...

I cannot tell at all where you made any corrections.  Great shot!

Donna
Dust Bunny Protector

Anonymous said...

Yup. But what do you expect from someone who's been in the Graphic Arts industry since the 70's .... The Star and The Enquirer could use a talent like you.  Great cover up.....

Anonymous said...

Actually, since the sixties.  As an ad writer.  Not a graphic artist.  But not bad, considering.  Mrs. l

Anonymous said...

The Closest I Get To Church
shepherdschapel.com
I watch it on television :)