Friday, April 25, 2008

TV Quiz

Mrs. Linklater watches her share of television. Chances are she watches your share, too. In fact, there is never time when she can't find something to rivet her interest. Only recently she was fascinated to discover that Mr. Kotter plays poker in the middle of the night these days.

So, just for fun, let's play a guessing game about some of the dialog Mrs. L enjoyed during tonight's offerings.

Can you name the actors who spoke these lines tonight on my TV?


A man's reach must exceed his grasp or what's a penis for?
**************
A. I remember how sensitive I was about my first boy-girl party.
B. That was in college right?
**************
A. That is the battle cry of the chronic masterbater.
B. Define chronic.
**************
A. I'm sorry I yelled at you.
B. I'm sorry I farted into your purse.
**************
A. You just have to let nature take its course.
B. Except that nature keeps telling him to scratch his ass.
**************
A. You know how I found out about French kissing?
B. Mom sliced a plum and stuck her tongue in it.
A. You could have kept that secret to your grave.
**************
A. Name something that's better after it's been broken in.
B. A husband.
**************

There are no prizes for correct answers. Just a warm, tingly feeling that could easily be leaking from a hole in your coffee cup.

See what you're missing? While you're out there raising children, going to concerts, having parties, and making the world a better place, Mrs. Linklater stays focused on her self-appointed task, her finger planted firmly on the remote. It's a tough job, but somebody's got to, you know, blah blah blah. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the battle cryof the chronic masterbater

Anonymous said...

The "I'm sorry..." line is from the ad for Tina Fey's new movie.  Baby something.  I'd bet the rest are from lame sitcoms.

Lots of B celebrities play poker.  One of the Tilly sisters is suposed to be good, and Mr. Kotter won a whole bunch of money at the Worlde Series of Poker one year.

Anonymous said...

GABE KAPLAN HAS PROBABLY MADE MORE MONEY PLAYING POKER THAN HE DID PLAYING KOTTER.

ALL THE QUOTES ARE FROM RACHEL RAY ON THE FOOD NETWORK, RIGHT?

Anonymous said...

Well dang, I didn't WATCH TV tonight.  Oh well.

Anonymous said...

I guess we can bet you weren't watching Frontline.

Anonymous said...

Sesame Street is on in primetime?  :p
Anna

Anonymous said...

You can keep watching my share, but those are pretty good lines, lol!

xoxo