Thursday, November 26, 2009

FYI -- Blogger blogs are having problems

I've just learned from reading another blog that Blogger has been eating comments.  I thought they just liked mine. I noticed that a comment I left on another blog said it had been published after I pressed the "publish" button only to disappear.  

Blogger has also given me trouble with font sizes in my entries. One paragraph may have a smaller font size than the next one and nothing I do seems to fix it.

Also spacing between paragraphs seems to double once I publish an entry. I have to go back and fix the problem manually and hope it doesn't happen again. Sometimes that works. Sometimes it doesn't.

These things are so irritating I'm looking into Wordpress. 

1 comment:

Chris said...

It only eats your comments because they taste better:)

The only oddity I have been noticing is publishing moderated comments. When I select publish "all" when I have them all selected, the last one doesn't publish, it "unclicks" itself and I have to publish it by itself.