To find out how to play, click on Patrick's Place over there in Other Journals.
1. What is your favorite color for an automobile? Is your car this color?
Depends on the car. Jaguars look good in British Racing Green. Nissan Pathfinders look good in orange. I really like a flecked purple Eclipse with green neon running lights. My current car is a Jeep and it's black. My favorite car, an 83 Firebird was also black. My favorite station wagon, a 1974 Buick Estate Wagon, the largest station wagon ever built in the history of mankind, was all black with mag wheels. It looked like a hearse.
2. You decide to start a diet on Monday. What is the "bad food" meal that you must have "one last time" over the weekend?
A bag of Riesen's chocolate covered caramels. Make that two bags. And wash it down with a Dove Bar.
3. How do you balance your checkbook? In your head, with a calculator, or with software?
I used to balance it the old fashioned way with a pen. Then I went to a computer. Now I follow it daily online. If I could figure out Quicken I'd use it.
4. How many of the Oscar® winner movies did you see before the awards this year?
They had the Oscars already?
5. In what room of the house do you find yourself the most comfortable and why?
I'm very comfortable in the kitchen because there is food and a sink to eat it over.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #49 from Scott: What is the "one thing" that the mere mention of sends shivers down your spine?
"Hi, we're in the driveway. We were just driving around and decided to stop by. Got any beer?"