1. How confrontational are you in real life, and how does your real-life persona compare with your blogging persona?
In real life I have learned I can be confrontational without meaning to be confrontational. No, really, I didn't mean that you're a total jerk in a bad way. I meant it in a good way. My personality in real life is actually much less edgy than it is here. Here I kick ass and take names. In real life, I don't take names.
2. Other than the food itself, what makes your favorite restaurant your favorite?
There's a great breakfast place near a production house I use. The city's 911 center is across the street so there are always lots of cops in there. And the owner is very funny. Once a businessman brought some friends in to enjoy the food. He said hello to the owner, who immediately fell on the floor screaming. While he was on the floor writhing around in an Oscar worthy performance, a bunch of police officers, who were leaving, made a special point of stepping on him as they exited the restaurant. That's my kinda comedy.
3. You buy an iPod: what's the first tune you're likely to put on it?
Depends on what genre I'm in the mood for. Maybe I'd upload some of my commercials. Haaaaaaaa.
4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What's the most important quality of your (ideal) significant other?
Intelligence is most important in a boyfriend/girlfriend. You like to be able to talk about everything that is on your mind, and if your partner can't keep up, well, you know. You are very attracted to someone who can challenge you, and make you see things in a whole new way.
If you had to choose one or the other, which would you rather do: hear gossip
or be the first to reveal some juicy piece of gossip?
Hear it. With my luck I'll be sworn to secrecy next.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #85 from Barb: If you had a magic feather (my Daddy Do carries several in his pocket) and this magic feather could make you unbelievably attractive OR unbelievably intelligent, which would you choose, and why?
smart. Because the satisfaction that comes from being intelligent is
something you can feel inside. How attractive you are is usually
someone else's opinion.