Saturday, August 28, 2004

Eeensy Weensy Poster

Well, here's a teeny view of the poster I made for the First Anniversary Celebration with the faces of 80 or so of the people in our community.   A couple of dogs and cats too.  The new pictures haven't been added yet.

SloMo [{{{{{SloMo}}}}}] made me a jpg version of the original 11 x 17 PDF poster.  The PDF could be viewed on a web site, but a lot of people had a hard time getting it to download.

Unfortunately, when I tried to upload SloMo's jpg to Hometown, I got a message saying the file was over 500 kb and couldn't be uploaded. 

So I copied a small version ofr the jpg file she sent me and pasted it directly into the text area.  

My mission, if I can achieve it, is to get the 11 x 17 version of the AOL JOURNALS posted here. 

Some people want to be president.  Other people want to be in the Olympics.

I want to get this poster uploaded to my journal.  IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK YOU PEOPLE AT AOL?

Apparently.

 

Mrs. L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mrs. L.  You should have emailed me if you were having problems uploading it.  I could have downed the quality a little or just sized the whole image down a bit to bring the file size down to an uploadable number.  I'm sorry about that.  Good to see you finally figured it out, though.  This particular image and the slightly larger size aren't showing up here on my computer.  Copying and Pasting only work if the file you're copying is already loaded into an online space [like your personal ftp or someone's elses' ftp space for a website, ect.]   let me know if you have any other problems.  :D

Anonymous said...

Hm-m-m. How come I can see the cut and paste versions?  On another computer? At least the FTP version works up above.  Mrs. L