Sunday, August 29, 2004

The Republican Convention is here

[Picture: Richard Mullane]

What's a pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, pro-environment, pro-stem cell research not limited to the four cells left over from the 80's, pro-let's get our soldiers home, pro-pretty much everything the Republican party is against woman going to do during the Republican convention?

 

Read what ScreaminRemo [Remo*], Armand [Un-Common Sense*], and Patrick [Patrick's Place*] will be saying and laugh my ass off.

Mrs. L

 

*See Other Journals for the links -- I'm too exhausted from uploading the AOL poster to put them in here.

The Right Reverend Paul Elliott, Primate? As in I'm the 800 lb. gorilla and you're not? Or Primate as opposed to Inmate? Nothing like a barf bag that raises more questions than it answers.  Mrs. L

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...And worrying myself sick over my step-dad's headlong dive into NY to protest the convention.  
~Turtle

Anonymous said...

I just hope nobody gets hurt.

Anonymous said...

Love the protest sign.  I don't have much to say about the Republican Convention, with the exception of the barf bags.  Anyone going up there should have a dozen or so.

I love the AOL poster.  It's fun to see some familiar faces and some new face.  Great job.