Tuesday, September 21, 2004

MARTHA TO REPORT TO PRISON OCTOBER 8

www.savemarthstewart.com

Mrs. Linklater, a reformed homemaker herself, couldn't be more pleased that Mrs. Stewart is going to prison to serve her five months now, rather than having to wait.

This means she'll be out in March -- just in time for spring planting, per her request.  Is this a great country, or what?

NOTE TO SELF: Call a press conference next time I'm convicted of a federal offense so I can ask the judge to let me serve my time during months ending in "L" at a spa.

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it makes me sick as well.

Anonymous said...

No kidding. That woman is one sick puppy. In time for sprint planting. If she wouldn't have been Martha Stewart she would have served a hell of lot more than five months. She's probably going to a decent federal prison, too.

Anonymous said...

DEAR MRS. LINKLATER,
         I LOVE YOU!