Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Saturday Six a few days late

To play you can either answer the questions at Patrick's Place [see Other Journals] or put the answers in an entry on your own journal.  

Either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's so that everyone else can visit!  Enjoy!

1. With about 50 days left until the election, you suddenly have the chance to recast the two presidential candidates.  Who would you want to replace Bush and Kerry?

Republicans: Colin Powell/Elizabeth Dole  Democrats: Mario Cuomo/Hillary Clinton

 

2. What color would you never wear in your wardrobe?

Let's see, everything used to be black. Now I've got red, blue, pink, yellow, lime green, beige, mango and white. So it looks like I am not partial to BROWN.


3. Other than a journal, what was the last website you visited?

NOVA -- they had a fascinating program on Archimedes last night.

4. Have you ever had the exact same dream more than once?  Have you ever had a dream one night pick up where the last night's dream left off?

I dream a lot about houses.  Houses are reflections of oneself.  The only time I've continued a dream is when I woke up in the middle of one and went right back to sleep.
 

5. Which is more organized:  your kitchen, your medicine cabinet, your computer desk, your office, or your car?

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I might incriminate myself.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #22 from Robin:  Are you a native of the state you currently reside in?  If not, how many states have you lived in since the state you're a native of?

Not counting college, I've lived in the Chicago area all my life. Trust me, that's a long time. All my friends got out while they could. But no-o-o-o-o-o, I wanted to stay here. Just kidding.  I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicago area? :: she said whipping her head around, narrowing her eyes, then nodding :: Yup!  That makes sense!  No wonder you are wonderful!  --
I would give one of my remaining teeth to have a Gino's pizza right now.  Oh!  And don't even get me started on the wonders of the Ambassador East!  Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS have recurring dreams about houses.....I had another one last night......different houses......never the same one.....I always feel like I'm walking in on a secret, trying to figure it out....then I wake up......I think dreams about houses are trying to tell you something about yourself.....and recurring dreams keep sending you the message until you "get it".....fascinating stuff!
~jerseygirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl