Saturday, December 4, 2004

SHE'S BACK!!!

Mrs. Linklater's soul sister has returned.

Somenuttychic of A Single Woman's Guide to the Universe went on hiatus back in August.

Last night, Mrs. Linklater could have sworn she saw a light on over there, so she strolled on by, knocked on the door -- and what a surprise!!!! She was home.

Actually, she's been home for awhile, Mrs. Linklater just didn't realize it.

So stop on by, bring your cuppa coffee and set for a spell.  And get ready to laugh your freaking ass off.

While you're there, don't miss this entry on making slippers out of Maxi Pads. Picture and everything.

http://journals.aol.com/somenuttychic/ASingleWomansGuidetotheUniverse/entries/681

 

If all the other links to her journal fail, try this one:

http://journals.aol.com/somenuttychic/ASingleWomansGuidetotheUniverse/

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to, but there's nothing there when I click.

Anonymous said...

I think I fixed everything.  And there are now alternatives!!  Mrs. L

Anonymous said...

Oh my. ::blushing:: Thanks Mrs. L. This is quite an honor. Thanks for the kudos.

The reason you didn't realize I was home was because I purposely didn't tell tell a single soul (or a married one, for that matter) that I had returned. I came back on Halloween, though you would have to look in my *November* archives to find the first re-entry entry.

Anonymous said...

I discovered Nikki was back 2 weeks ago. When is a man EVER not the last to find out?