Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Ask Mrs. Linklater Receives Academy Award Nomination

I'm such a liar.

However, the following is really true: There are a couple of new Ask Mrs. Linklater columns over at Mrs. L's Blogspot bog -- hmm that was a typo, but she kind of likes it, considering how much slogging through grime she does over there.

Meanwhile, things are also still pretty primitive at the bog. Mrs. L still doesn't know how to post a photo or create links or other sophisticated techno operations. Maybe it's just as well.

If you travel over there, Mrs. L provides an instant replay from last year and a brand, spanking new column never before seen in the history of mankind. Just for YOU.

CLICK HERE:
http://askmrslinklater.blogspot.com/

Uh-oh, something's wrong with this link. I've checked it and it's correct. But that doesn't stop links from not linking as I've discovered. [IT'S WORKING NOW].

Go over to Other Journals and you'll find a another link to Mrs. Linklater's Blog about the second from the bottom. That one is working.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have you listed on bloglines, so I NEVER miss your wonderful advice, and of course I follow it to a "T".  (I'm such a liar too.)

Anonymous said...

lol I'll email you instructions on posting photos and links. It's that bad.

And I shall travel there shortly.

~Lily

Anonymous said...

You know human remains, from 100's of years ago,  have been discovered in bogs that are beautifully preserved.  ut oh, time for my dip!    Anne

Anonymous said...

well now that was too hard for me
Marti