Sunday, March 5, 2006

The Six

This is Patrick's 99th. Can 100 be far away?

1. Have you given up anything for Lent? If so, what did you give up?

Give up something for Lent.  Hmmm.  You mean like candy or TV?  After giving up marriage offers, job opportunities, a couple of careers, a chance to live in a dream location, and making other sacrifices too numerous to mention, I think I'll sit this one out.


2. How prepared is your bathroom? Not counting the one you currently have open, how many unopened units of the following do you have waiting in your cabinets?

A. Tubes of Toothpaste -- ONE other in my travel kit

B. Sticks of Deoderant -- ONE other in my travel kit
C. Packs of Toilet Paper -- THREE rolls
D. Bars of Soap -- JILLIONS

3. Has a commercial for any specific medication ever prompted you to visit your doctor to discuss either the illness or symptoms the advertised product treats? If so, did you ask the doctor to prescribe that specific medication?

They had to tie me down to get me to take the ones I do, so there's no chance of me volunteering.

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What part of fall are you? (Hey, since Spring is almost here, why not!)

I'm a big tree. With bright yellow leaves.  I'll get to the quiz later.

5. Which is more full right now at your home: your kitchen trash bag, your vacuum cleaner bag, your wallet, your stomach, or your car's fuel tank?

My fuel tank.

6. If the blog gods imposed some new law that says you could only participate in one regularly-scheduled meme per week, other than the Saturday Six, Sunday Seven or Tuesday Two, which one would you choose? (Leave a link to the most recent edition if you wish!)

I play Scalzi's weekend thing.  Is that a meme?  By the way, is a meme like a bleb?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a tree? It nice to know you're branching out.

Leaf me alone.

Anonymous said...

A bleb is a fluid filled vesicle on the skin.  How's that for dinner time conversation?