I haven't done one of Patrick's memes in awhile. His Sunday Seven yesterday asked you to list the top seven gifts you want this year. I think that's what it said. Sometimes I read fast and get it wrong. As I recall, the gift requests have to be things that cost money. So no World Peace stuff.
Hmmmm. Things that cost money, huh? I can do that.
Here's my list:
1. An airplane, preferably a private jet, to fly me where I want to go
when I want to go. The other day I suddenly had the desire to be in
Arizona, any place that has DRY HEAT. Not damp cold.
2. My own football team. We'd have red and black uniforms.
3. A heated toilet seat. i got spoiled having one in a hotel room once.
I know they aren't as costly as planes and football teams, but I still
haven't bought my own, yet, in case anyone is interested.
4. A view of Lake Michigan. You can have the ocean. I'll take the Great
Lakes anytime. Oh, and a boat to float on it. I guess that's two
things, but they go together.
5. A new Nikon Digital SLR camera. With any lenses I want whenever I
want them. And an assistant to carry everything and hand things to me.
6. A personal chef to cook for me in the new kitchen I also want.
7. A dog that walks itself and picks up its own poop or a cat that doesn't need kitty litter.
That was easy. I guess I'll just sit back and wait for the gifts to start rolling in.