Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm MELDING, I'm MELDING. . .

Today my work life gets melded with my blog life. One of my promotions launches today and I think it's worthy of mentioning here because one of the grand prizes you could win is a 7500 book donation in YOUR name to a school or town library. For instance, your kid's school. Or your town's library. 7500 is a LOT of books. I can't enter, but YOU can.

There are other prizes too, including a hybrid car and a vacation, but I think the books would be a great prize for a school to get, so I'm mentioning it.

Go to www.booksarefun.com and click on the WIN BIG! graphic in the right hand corner if you want to enter. You don't have to buy anything.

You can enter once a day until the end of the year. You can invite your friends to enter too -- and if they do you get more entries in your name.

Books Are Fun is a great company. They're owned by Reader's Digest, so I can't recommend them highly enough. Especially if you can read.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in for the car. Let the kids read the cereal box like the rest of us.

I better not get spam from this...

Anonymous said...

I signed up for the vacation.  Tomorrow I'll try the car.  I know, I'm selfish.

I love Reader's Digest.  On the way home from our weekend getaway, I read about half of the current issue aloud to husband and grandkids, to pass the time.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh!  Books!

But I'd take the vacation.  Alone. LOL
Anna

Anonymous said...

I'm all in.  Books are write up my alley.