Tuesday, April 13, 2010

While wondering how to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the pill, I read a steamy bit of information included in Kitty Kelley's new tall-all, totally unauthorized book about Oprah. 
      She lived with John Tesh?
      Why would anyone want to live with John Tesh?
      Is this just more proof that tall, white guys with absolutely no discernible ethnic features whatsoever, can coast through life? I think that was a YES. 
      Okay, now back to my ponder on the pill. 
      

1 comment:

Ginger said...

This makes me re-wonder about the tryst between Whoopi Goldberg and Ted Danson. It was on the entertainment news at the same time that I sat down with my latest woman's mag to read about his wonderful long term marriage and how happy he and his wife were. Of course this was back in the 80s or 90s before Hollywood had become a part of (taken over pretty much completely)the regular news.