Monday, January 15, 2007

Sign of the Apocalypse

I can't imagine why Megan Mulally's talk show has been cancelled.  Just today she was having women play NAME THAT BUTT.  Since I keep the TV on even when I'm not watching, I only caught the tail end [pardon the pun] of the segment, but she's showing photographs of male derrieres to members of the audience. If they don't recognize the sweet cheeks of some famous lad from below the waist, Ms. Mulally gives them hints.

And we're worried about sending more troops to Iraq.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. L
Having never seen Ms. Mulally's talk show, I won't know what I'm missing.  Guess I won't be mooning around over the loss!
Sam

Anonymous said...

I landed on her show by accident once while chanel surfing. I think she's a great performer, but her voice made me want to jam a carrot in my ear.

Luckily, we were short on produce that day.