Tuesday, July 13, 2004

HAVE YOU SENT ME YOUR JPG HEADSHOT YET? OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE, I'M BEGGING. . .

 

Huh, have you?  Have you?

I have over sixty pictures and I want more.

For our POSTER of AOL Journalers.

More, more I want MORE!

So does Vivian.  You know Vivian.

She is on a mission.

And I'm on her mission with her.

She wants at least 100 photos in our AOL Journal Poster.

Me, too.

I personally will have at least ten photos of myself.

C'mon, just kidding .

So -- do I have to come and take your picture off your journal? In front of your friends and family?

Okay, I won't. Besides, I might get my hands sticky.

Just send a jpg -- not TOO large -- to me, Mrs. Linklater, at jevanslink.

How hard is that?

It's not hard at all.

It's not like voting for the best AOL Journals or the president.

Or creating a link for Albert's World of Artsy Fun.

So do it already.

Puh-lease, thank you in advance. AND you're welcome.

Mrs. L

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I just threatened my girls to send thiers in. I told them  you would take thier pics off thier journals and so maybe they will get on the ball. Thanks for the work Lori

Anonymous said...

They're grounded until they send a picture.  Not that I would dream of suggesting such a thing.  Mrs. L

Anonymous said...

Your wonderful Mrs. L......... already sent mine!

Anonymous said...

holy cow!  you are right in Chicago?  how'd I miss dat?  I'm down below the poor side of the tracks.  I will pimp poster.  I will make it my mission, too.

Anonymous said...

Already sent mine, but wanted you to know I hadn't forgotten you, just busy!  Good luck,
~Turtle